THE YUKI IS INSPIRED BY THE LEGEND OF THE KOI FISH THAT SWIMS UP THE WATERFALL AND BECOMES A DRAGON.
Yuki means courage in Japanese. The Japanese saying "Koi No Taki-Nobori" ("Koi climbing the rapids") reflects the strong spirit of the Koi and is shown on embroidery and on the inside label. The gi features a Coolmax lining inside the jacket with a large group of colorful Koi. Coolmax is also used on the jacket skirt and on the gusset with a traditional Japanese geometrical pattern.
- 450 GSM Pearl Weave 100% Cotton Jacket
- 10 oz 100% cotton RIP STOP pants
- COOLMAX® fabric lining inside the jacket (shoulders and waist) and pants (gusset)
- Ripstop lapel
- High definition embroideries
- Brushed cotton jacket (soft/comfortable)
- Slim fit
- Reinforced knee pads
- EVA foam collar with the perfect balance, not too hard (uncomfortable), not to soft (better grips for the opponent)
- Custom lightweight elastic drawstring on the pants
This is a reference for height/weight for a new/unwashed gi:
5'3"-5'5" / 130-150 lb = A0
5’5″-5’8″ / 150-170 lb = A1
5’8″-6’0″ / 170-190 lb = A2
5’8″-6’0″ / 190-210 lb = A2W
6’0″-6’3″ / 190-220 lb = A3
6’2″-6’5″ / 210-250 lb = A4
The fabric is pre-shrunk and will have minimal shrinkage if washed on cold water and line dried in the shade. You can adjust the overall size up to 4% by doing a controlled shrink. Wash it in warm water and dry it gradually from line dry, warm and hot in the machine settings, until it shrinks to your desired fit.