The secret to guarding your health is strengthening and balancing the underlying body systems that are the foundation of good health. Men's Life Force is based on Source Naturals’ award-winning Life Force Multiple, which delivers targeted nutrition to your heart, brain, immune system, skin and musculoskeletal system, liver, antioxidant system, and more. Men's Life Force builds on this core nutrition with ingredients that address men’s specific health concerns, including prostate function, reproductive health, hormonal regulation, and libido.
- ANOTHER LEVEL OF AWARD-WINNING FORMULA - Combines ingredients to address men's concerns that help with healthy prostate function, reproductive health, hormonal regulation and more. Designed to meet the needs of men of all ages, delivers deep cellular energy to your key body systems while taking care of everyday needs to supports healthy cognitive, heart, and cellular functions. It also ingredients that help maintain healthy skin and bones, metabolism, and immune function.
- OVERALL WELLNESS - Contains all 13 essential vitamins (vitamins A, C, D, E, K, and the B vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, vitamin B-6, vitamin-12 and folate. Men’s Life Force’s vitamins A, C, D and E, zinc and selenium support a healthy immune system. Includes magnesium, adequate magnesium intake appears to support cardiovascular health. And choline, thiamin, CoQ10, folic acid and vitamin B6 may help support healthy cognition, mood and brain function.
- ADVANCED SUPPORT FOR MEN'S NEEDS - Men’s Life Force contains saw palmetto, pumpkin seed and stinging nettle which have been used traditionally to support prostate function, reproductive health and hormonal regulation. Saw Palmetto may support prostate and urinary tract health.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS - Provides antioxidant support with vitamin A, beta-carotene, asaxanthin, vitamin C, vitamin E, lipoic acid, selenium, lutein, green tea extract, manganese, CoQ10, lutein and copper. Vitamin C, an antioxidant that scavenges potentially damaging oxygen free radicals. Vitamin E, which functions as an antioxidant in the body, protecting cell membranes from free radicals. Selenium, a key antioxidant that white blood cells require.
- NATURAL ENERGY - Provides thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, niacin and niacinamide, and coenzyme Q10 for energy support. B-12 is essential for healthy energy levels. Pantothenic acid is an important cofactor in mitochondrial energy metabolism. Coenzyme Q10 is an important cofactor and electron carrier in the electron transport chain, a mitochondrial process responsible for 95% of human energy metabolism. Biotin supports normal energy-producing metabolism.